This website and all content is (c) 2017 Savannah Telecom. All Rights Reserved.
Material on this site is protected by copyright. The copyright owner is Savannah Telecom. You may not make alterations or additions to the material on this site, or sell it or misappropriate it. Appropriate acknowledgment of the copyright owner and written permission from Savannah Telecom is required if material is re-published in any format.
Please read this policy carefully as it explains the kinds of personal information we collect about you and how it is handled.
Who are we?
Savannah Telecoms are the experts when it comes to broadband connectivity, mobile and fixed voice and cloud services.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect and process personal information about you as follows:
- we will collect and store details of transactions you carry out through our site;
- we may collect and store information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site and services. This information shall be used both for the purpose of providing our services and to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- we may ask you for personal information when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes;
- where we are required to do so by law or for the exercise or defence of legal claim
- Where you have consented to our doing so we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries).
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if you have consented to us sharing your details with carefully selected third parties whose products and services may interest you;
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms [insert as link to Website Terms] and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. We may exchange information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of the prevention and detection of criminal or unlawful behaviour, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We take steps to regularly validate the personal information we hold to ensure that the information is accurate and, where necessary, up to date. Information that is no longer required for any valid business purpose, and that we are not required to keep pursuant to any applicable law, will be routinely destroyed by secure means.
If you have any questions about this policy or your personal information please contact us by: emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you, please contact us at using the contact details given above. We may make a charge of £10 for this;
- we want to make sure that your information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information we hold about you that you think is inaccurate by contacting us using the contact details given above;
- you have the right to ask us not to use your information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact us at email@example.com; and
- we hope you will be happy with the way we handle your information but if not you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner if there is a problem – for more information visit www.ico.gov.uk.
This version of the Privacy and Cookies Policy was last updated on 30th August, 2017.
© Savannah Telecom